Saturday, April 2, 2011

forecast for my 200km Brevet

4/3/11
Partly sunny, high of 45*





I am not going to be able to do the 200km Brevet on 4/9 because I am supporting my wife at her second half marathon. By the way, her last one was just a few weeks ago. Go getem' mama!

I regress, I am pre riding the Brevet which is a great opportunity to still do it and mark it down towards completing a full Brevet series. I am going to attempt to do them all and then see how I feel about attempting the 1200km BMB. What an experience that will be.

Date: August 11-14, 2011
Distance: 750 miles, 1200 km
Time Limit: 90 hours

2 comments:

Pondero said...

Wishing you the best for the series, and for BMB. I can't wait to read the stories.

mike said...

he didn't mention the wind... and the wind. the man finished, but it was a fight!