Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Holidays

I rode my bike last night up and down my street about four times. I was trying to get the feel of what to expect from the bike so I don't get myself into trouble with some traffic. Once I get through these next two weeks, I am going to bike commute twice a week. It has not been feasible with the holiday hours as of late. I am really looking forward to riding a lot this winter. It is a whole different experience to say the least. I got my "manvan" on the road and plan on making a rack system that goes in the back area with the seats removed. I am hoping that there is height clearance to make this possible. Enough jib jab for now. I will post some pictures of our wintry conditions soon.

Best Wishes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sminch,

Glad to hear that you will be riding again soon. The winters here can be such a drag and hard to get motivated. Please ride safe and I look forward to your next entry.

D-

Unknown said...

Dawn, Thank you for following my rants. It is good to hear from you on my blog. Stay tuned. It is going to get interesting. Cheers, Wil

Unknown said...

Sminch,

You are welcome. I enjoying reading your "rants" and I like your style of writing and of course, I am very interested in what you have to say about riding. I too enjoy the sport. I will stay tuned. Take care and ride safe.

D-