Sunday, January 25, 2009

dead of winter

Well, I just put some thought into the fact that I haven't posted anything lately. It has been quite cold here in the North East and I don't have all the gear that I would really like to have to push through the frigid temperatures. I will be prepared for next winter a lot better. I still have my goals that I will be working on. I will not give up on getting the most out of this that I can.




In other news, I got a spin bike from the local gym. It was an incredible deal so I thought that I would add it to my collection. I rode it today. I tell you what, there is nothing quite like a work out on a spin bike. Next to it is my Fuji set up on my trainer. (sorry about the bad picture, it is a little dark in the basement.) I am going to be training quite diligently for next season.

I have a bike that I am stripping down and redoing for my friends wife. She is graduating from college to become a doctor. We had been thinking of building a bike for her. We found a candidate and I will be posting the progress here over the coming months.

No comments: